Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Cold Storage Run 2018

[Media Invite]

Do you feel that there are runs organised in Singapore almost every month? Sometimes even multiple runs on certain months? But the items in the goodie bags kept shrinking? That was how I felt but not with the goodie bag from Cold Storage Run 2018 which we took part recently on 20th May. Just look at the goodie bag, not too bad right?


We took part in the 800m Fruity Family Run which was really easy on these old legs of mine, and short enough not to turn the kiddos grouchy or constantly asking when it is going to end! Personally I feel that the run for all the categories were pretty well-organized. Had been years that they have been organizing this anyway! 


There are plenty of free activities for the the kiddos to take part in after the run too, but this time round we were not able to stay long as we had to go elsewhere. Lots of samples to try too!









The only grouse I have would be that I was always unable to get the correct t-shirt sizes for the kiddos when I do the online registrations! I admit I am always late but I think the organizers can try to provide more of the smaller sizes in future too. Just look at poor Louie!



Nevertheless, we are still loving Cold Storage Run, and we will surely be looking forward to next year's edition! Thank you for having us Cold Storage Kids Run!

No comments :

Post a Comment