Friday, November 1, 2019

The Gingerbread Man

[Media Invite]

It has been a while since we last watched a production by Singapore Repertory Theatre at KC Arts Centre. But it was our very time attending a media event at the place last weekend, and it included a meet-and-greet with the cast from The Gingerbread Man.

Great morning with fellow parents!

The kiddos with Ryan, Natalie and Alyssa!
 
Getting to know the characters before the show!
 
I really do not know how the performers do it, but I do not think I can ever bring myself to sing and dance so exaggeratingly for the audiences, which made the entire production so entertaining, especially for the little ones! I think it was also our first time seeing audiences dancing and singing along too.
 

 
I am honest, to me as an adult, the storyline was so-so only lah, because damn simple and predictable mah but if the success of a musical is how much the kiddos enjoys and remembers, then I must say the cast did a great job! I am still hearing my kiddos singing "elec-tri-city, let's make some energy!" out loud every now and then! I even remind the siblings about teamwork lor! Catch it with your kiddos, and you will know what I mean! The production will only run till 04 Dec 2019 and you can get your tickets here.
 

Once again, many thank you Singapore Repertory Theatre for hosting our family at the meet-and-greet and also having us for the performance!

No comments :

Post a Comment