Thursday, January 28, 2021

CNY Goodies from Pineappletart.com

Asked her for a different look and this is what I got!

Singaporeans are really spoilt for choices when it comes to CNY goodies. Just a walk along your neighborhood confectioneries and you will be able to see so many different types available. The supermarkets are also not letting you off easily too, with big areas set aside solely for these weight-gainers. I am being very honest here, I am really stingy and would usually wait till CNY eve to pick them up at a steal. But sometimes those 3 for $10 bottles really CMI lah... lol

Looks like a lot hor, but believe me... they will be gone before you knew it!

This year, thanks to the good people from 黄梨家 (https://pineappletart.com), we got to try out their "award-winning melt-in-your-mouth" Pineapple tarts and Kueh Bangkit. But being a non-foodie, I can only say that they were hard to resist once you have tried one and we actually finished the two bottles within a day or two! The same goes for the really crispy and tasty Salted Egg Crab Stick Cracker as well! I finished that one whole container on my own lor. 


I think there is indeed a difference in their premium stuff, for it seems that they are a little milkier and powdery, hence melts in the mouth. But their normal (and cheaper) versions are not bad also lah. In fact, all their pineapple tarts are good, and you can taste and feel the crunchy fruit bits too. I think their stocks are running fast too so you better hurry if you wanna order them online, with free delivery for purchase $88 up too!

Really delicious goodies. Hard to last you beyond CNY!

No comments :

Post a Comment