Friday, November 20, 2020

Mathilda's Gelato - Ice-Cream Delivery Singapore

I always have a sweet tooth and thus dieting hardly works for me lah. Always like to end my meals with dessert and ice-cream is obviously one of my favourites. My freezer would be filled with ice-cream of all sorts after our every trip to the supermarket for groceries. I really think they are essentials lor.

We were introduced to the Mathilda's Gelato recently and got to try out some of their flavors. Do not be misled by the name, for they carry ice-cream and sorbet as well, on top of their gelato. I tried ordering online and realized many of flavours get sold our fast.

I managed to grab their D24 Durian ice-cream which was really delicious lah, like eating cold durian paste lor, but smoother and sweeter of course. Chocolate gelato was really rich and felt premium with every mouthful. I though of just trying the Salted Caramel with Almonds ice-cream to find out how it tastes. But who know I couldn't stop at all, and finished 1/5 of the tub instead.

The Matcha Green Tea ice-cream can rival any of the macha ice-cream I ever had at the Japanese restaurants, if not, even better! All I need is some glutinous rice balls and sweet red-beans and I can sell it as a dessert myself liao. 

What's really amazing was that I ordered at around 10am in the morning, selected ASAP and the ice-creams were delivered to my place at 1pm the same day! Totally relieved my cravings sia. If you wanna try out these handmade ice-cream too, use my code [Steven5off] when you order from icecreamdelivery.com.sg and get 5% off your order before Christmas, 25 Dec 2020. 

No comments :

Post a Comment