Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sudio Tolv

[Review]

I take the bus and MRT very regularly and catching up on all the news on social media is the best way to pass time while commuting to and from work. I would also consider myself to be quite mindful of other commuters' comfort, and would never turn on the volume for fear of disturbing. But I cannot say the same of some others who would "share" their sound clip with everyone on the bus!


For the very first time ever, I tried on the Sudio Tolv earbuds and I finally experienced for myself, what I had been missing out on all these years. Finally watching video clips with the sound on instead of relying only on subtitles, and getting to listen to all the oldies on the go without any judgemental looks from strangers! 

Ease of Use

All I needed to refer to, was the instructions in the photo above. It is really that simple and one need not be a genius to figure out how to get the earbuds working. Basically one just need to turn on bluetooth on the mobile, look for the device name and just connect to it. It should already be paired. 

And in the unlikely event that the earbuds are not working properly, you can always reset it by  -
  1. Holding on to the buttons on both earbuds for 6 seconds to turn them off;
  2. Restarting them by holding to the buttons for 13 seconds, until the lights stop blinking; and
  3. Putting them back into the case for 10 seconds to reset!
Verdict

Because of my laziness and dislike for wired earphones, it had been many years of not turning on the volume for fear of disturbing other commuters or waking up the baby at night. 

I admit I am no audiophile but now that I have tried on Sudio Tolv, I am really pleased with the sound quality. Even though I am still able to hear external sounds with the earbuds on, it was surely good enough for me and I can still be alert to the surroundings!


I am not a heavy user though and I had never used it beyond the 7 hours of battery life! But I find that it would be more than sufficient for most users, especially when the case can recharge the earbuds another 4 times! So a total 35 hours usage with one full charge of the earbud in the case, and no need to keep recharging them lor!

At its price point of $189, I find that it not a bad buy for this great looking minimalist-looking set, especially now that you can get 15% off by using our code [theperfectfather]. Further more, you also get an exclusive Sudio passport holder free when you purchase any headphones / earphones from their website. Get them here before 31 Oct if you want the free gift okay?


Ok one last thing, this one may be user problem, but hor I am really scared of losing the earbuds because they are so small! That is my only worry and 'complaint' lor!

No comments :

Post a Comment