Monday, August 27, 2018

Thomas & Friends - Big World! Big Adventure!

[Media Invite]

Brought the 4 kiddos to Golden Village at Great World City yesterday for the Thomas & Friends: Big World! Big Adventures!: The Movie! Family Day on my own, because the wife has got to work, and I was glad I did because I got to meet quite a few friends there as well, including my Secondary School classmate! 


The kiddos had a blast getting temporary tattoos and glitters prior to the movie screening, which I had to remove individually last night since it was school day today. I was also most impressed with Louie, who was able to follow the instructions faithfully and completed his Thomas tag mostly on his own (with minimal help from me)! 








How can an event be without a photobooth? Well, there was one in this event of course, for all of us to take back wonderful memories of the fun time in the form of photos. As there was also a best dressed contest, some of the parents really took much effort in dressing their kiddos in elaborate costumes, complete with cardboard trains no less! I would probably have done the same if I was gunning for the great prizes!



Nowadays children really mature fast. While Stacci and Louie still enjoyed the movie, Steffi and Leroy found the animation a little too 'kiddish' for their liking already, now that they are already in their upper primary. But I still found teachable moments in the movie, such as asking Leroy about how he felt about Ace, the racing car, and if that should be the way to treat friends. The little ones will still enjoy the movie of course! 


There will also be a Thomas & Friends: Big World! Big Adventures! event happening at Waterway Point, L1 Village Square from 29 Aug - 09 Sep 2018 (11am - 9pm daily). Where you can catch the life-sized trains, and where the kiddos can also enjoy the obstacle maze and mini theatre as well! For the rest of you, this movie will only be screened exclusively at Golden Village cinemas. So you know where to get your tickets right? Well the link is here -> https://www.gv.com.sg. Thank you for having us at the fun event and preview Golden Village!

No comments :

Post a Comment