Saturday, July 20, 2019

Curious About KURIOS?

[Media Invite]

All I can say is that the kiddos are really really lucky and that they are really spoilt! We managed to catch all the incredible Cirque du Soleil shows when they came to town since our very first experience with Totem that happened four years back. Kooza was the last show we caught two years ago as a family and now KURIOS – Cabinet of Curiosities, which got us really curious!

Happy kiddos on the red carpet just like the stars, but only after the show.

The opening red carpet night was yet another star-studded event, where all the young and upcoming Singapore celebrities and this old uncle here also got to meet some of his idols too. It was a happening evening, where the champagne flowed and everyone was in a elevated joyous celebratory mood! Well, the kiddos were happy with their popcorns too! 

The white and grey Big Top just beside Marina Bay Sands.

Met Daddy's idol.

Met the judge of the TV show our family went on a couple of years back. 

I am honest here, we felt a little underwhelmed this time round. Maybe it was because of the superb performances of the previous two shows we watched before. Having said that, we were seated quite far behind this time round (and I am not complaining hor) and had the view from the side. I had since read a lot of wonderful reviews on the show by now, and when I looked at the photos and videos posted, I understood why I felt underwhelmed. 

This is our view, which gave a great overview of all the actions on stage but too far for me to appreciate the details of their costumes!
Just look at these official photos!


I can imagine how awesome it would be if we were able to see clearer!

Basically I needed to get my eyesight fixed, because all the performers were in such beautiful, exquisite costumes that were a sight to behold. I even thought that the midget whom performed was just a little girl as I couldn't make her out from afar. I guess we just felt a little detached from the performance due to the distance. Do not get me wrong, the performers were all splendid and still gave an exhilarating show, but you will need to get better seats to soak in the full performance!

The kiddos are always happen to meet familiar faces!


This is a great opportunity for Singaporeans to catch the world famous circus act without having to fly anywhere else and is definitely worthwhile for a family evening out especially for those who had never caught the circus before! Thank you so much for having our family at the opening Sliding Doors Entertainment! Thank you for the love!

Great catchup with friends!
Thank you for having us at the opening night!

Useful Information

Performance Times (now till 16 Aug 2019):
Tuesday - Friday: 4.30pm & 8.00pm
Saturday: 4.30pm & 8.00pm
Sunday: 1.30pm and 5.00pm

Ticket Bookings:
Get your tickets here - SISTIC website.

No comments :

Post a Comment