Friday, October 13, 2017

Forever Crazy by Crazy Horse Paris

[Media Invite]

Besides catching the cabaret show at Neptune Theatre restaurant more than a decade ago, Forever Crazy by Crazy Horse Paris would be the only other burlesque show (featuring topless dancers) that I had the chance to watch. So I was pretty excited when I got the invite and brought my missus along for the opening night here in Singapore!


Of course I was prepared to see boobs, but wasn't THAT prepared to see them so up close and magnified on the big screens by both sides of the performance stage. I personally thought that watching the performance in its entirety from a distance would be classier than viewing blown-up boobs on the screens. Aiyah maybe I too conservative lah.

I thought that the lighting effects were really good and the dance moves were pretty well-choreographed and very well-rehearsed by the dancers. In fact I was trying hard to determine which is the TV screen was showing the live action, and which was showing pre-recording footages by other dancers performing the same routines, other than looking at the boobs.
 

The only male performer really took all of us by surprise with his first act. I was expecting some form of striptease from him, since the women in the audiences were all getting REALLY excited but it ended up becoming a high-energy, scarily entertaining dance number, and one of the highlights of the show.
 
Thank you for having us at this world famous show (and eye-opening performance for me) BASE Entertainment! For all you readers out there, the tickets are going for as low as $35 for students, NSF and the elderly! Just make sure you are above 18 years of age! *Wink

Useful Information

Performance Times (now till 22 Oct 2017):
Wednesday - Thursday: 8pm
Friday: 8pm and 11pm
Saturday: 5pm, 8pm and 11pm
Sunday: 5pm

Ticket Bookings:
Internet - www.MarinaBaySands.com/ticketing or www.sistic.com.sg
Phone - +65 6688 8826
In Person - Marina Bay Sands Box Offices (Museum, Theatres, SkyPark, Retail Mall and Hotel Tower 1 Lobby). For more information please log onto - www.MarinaBaySands.com/ticketing

No comments :

Post a Comment